Secure Disk 1.1
Secure Disk Review
|" Use encrypted virtual drives to protect your files or data. "
SecureDisk is a program which can create encrypted virtual disks on Windows operation systems to protect your files or data from been accessed by others. Using the powerful and proven cryptographic algorithm it can provide the best security. After installing SecureDisk, you can choose to create a virtual disk file which acts as a container that contains data and when been mounted by SecureDisk, a new logic driver will be created, you can look the new driver as a normal driver because their operations are the same, the encrypt and decrypt processes are transparent to user which make it much easy and convenience for both old hands and the newbie.
Some features of SecureDisk:
- The best and proven cryptographic algorithm will make your encrypted disk military strong.
- Very fast encryption. You may even not notice the time it used.
- Easy to use. Both the creation of a new container and the mount process are very simple.
- Support FAT16/FAT32/NTFS driver format under Windows 2000/NT/XP.
- No limit on the number of SecureDisk volumes exist on a single disk.
- Act as a Windows service.
Top Related Downloads