Cd Autoplay Gen 1.1
Oct 29, 2005
Diskette, CD-ROM, Driver and Hard Disk Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Pentium II 300 Mhz, 32MB RAM, CD writer
Cd Autoplay Gen Review
|" Create your own stunning menu / program driven autorun Cd with many features. "
CAG works in 2 modes. Features of one of the modes are:
1. Demo Video which shows how to create Menus.
2. Uses very less System Resources as compared to other Autorun makers.
3. Independently placed buttons(called Menu Spot)
4. Tool Tip Text and rollover Image for buttons.
5. Rollover sound for buttons.
6. Button Click Sound.
7. Button Actions. You can set the buttons to do any number of things including:
- Open a file in the Users viewer.
- Start any program or open any file.
- Open a directory in MS Windows Explorer.
- Open an Internet Site in the Users browser.
- Open a pre-defined addressed email.
- Open an mp3 playlist to autoplay an mp3 Cd normally not possible.
- Open any sound or video file etc.
- Do no action.
- Exit the application.
8. In additon desired Cd icon and Cd text that will appear on the menu and a sound file can be specified that will be played when the Cd is inserted.
And many more features which cannot be expressed here.
Top Related Downloads