KernSafe TotalMounter is an advanced and powerful virtual CD/DVD-ROM/RW/RAM emulator, and it is full-featured free software for windows.
TotalMounter is also a free full-featured iSCSI initiator, virtual disks emulator, and a client of INetDisk. Its goal is to mount everything, you can not only mount a CD/DVD images as a virtualized drive, and also make these images by creating a CD/DVD-RW virtualized drive and burning data into it by burning software.
Additionally, KernSafe TotalMounter has also provide virtual write technology into iSCSI Initiator and INetDisk Client, so that you can copy files into a read-only drive and do not affect the other peoples.
- Provides a CD/DVD-ROM emulator that mounting image files such as iso, cdi, bin, mds, mdf, img, raw, ccd, nrg in to a virtual CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- Provides a CD/DVD-RW/RAM emulator that you can create "write" data into an CD/DVD drive, and you can also create ISO9660 files by using CD burning software.
- Provides a iSCSI Initiator for mount iStorage Server and other iSCSI Target.
- Provides a INetDisk client for mount INetDisk Server.
- Provides Virtual Write technology , so that you can copy files into a read-only drive and do not affect the peoples using other clients.
- Provides a network-bridged method. It exports an existing partition, disk, CD/DVD-ROM to clients as a virtual iSCSI drive.
- Provides as max as 8 virtual drives.
- Provides simple and banausic management tool, to manage virtual drives.
- Support for x86 and x64 machines.
- No restrictions on disk capacity, total number of hard disk installed, number of CPUs or CPU cores, and the amount of RAM.
- Fully conforms to the latest iSCSI Standard 1.0 (former Draft 20).