|" Utility allowing the user to create a fully customisable CD menu system "
CDmenu allows the user to construct a CD which will install (or run) a variety of applications, and associated files, from a menu list, by selecting the item and clicking a button.
The format of the CD you create is very simple. All the files for CDmenu are placed on the root directory (folder) of the CD, and each of the programs or files that you are going install or run has its own directory (folder).
New features in version 3.0:
CDmenu will now run exe, zip, doc, xls, mpg, wav, mp3, html files etc with their default associated application on your system.
* Maximum 1000 menu items - Create large CD menu systems
* Supports Sub-Folders - Helps organise your CD
* Runs all associated files - Exe, zip, doc, xls, mpg, html, mp3 etc
* Button Text for all items - Customise each item
* Customise display text - Change text or remove text boxes
* Show boot Splash screen - Use own image/logo for splash screen
* Play boot Wav sound file - Use own audio file for boot sound.
Top Related Downloads