Comfort Paste 2.1
Dec 21, 2007
Comfort Software Group
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
Comfort Paste Review
|" Quickly paste frequently used text and graphic fragments. "
Comfort Paste is a template manager you can use to quickly paste frequently used text fragments or images.
Why do you particularly need Comfort Paste?
Despite the visible simplicity of the interface, Comfort Paste has powerful features that will help to forget about the routine of your work and speed it up.
Comfort Paste will allow you to quickly complete the following tasks:
- Paste frequently used phrases, signatures, smiles, addresses, greetings, passwords, etc.
- Create all kinds of messages and documents using templates.
- Paste images from a predefined list.
- Paste regularly repeated fragments while programming: HTML, SQL, Pascal, etc.
How does Comfort Paste work?
Every template has a name and the manager searches the database for it. Just type the name of the template or only its beginning and press Win+Space (by default).
There are three types of templates:
1. Plain text.
2. RTF (Rich Text Format) - as in MS Word, OpenOffice, MS WordPad, etc.
You can add various macros to text templates: keystrokes, tags for inserting random text from a predefined list, etc.
Comfort Paste includes a mechanism for quick and comfortable template configuration.
It is easy to use Comfort Paste in workgroups. To do it, just save the template file to a network resource and configure it to be used on every workstation.
It is completely compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP and 2000.
Top Related Downloads