MediaHeal for Hard Drives 1.0.0910
Jun 7, 2009
Backup and Recovery Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
Partial data recovery.
MediaHeal for Hard Drives Review
|" Data recovery software for corrupted hard drives. "
MediaHeal for Hard Drives retrieves files from corrupted hard disks. MediaHeal for Hard Drives scans corrupted file system and saves the recovered files and folders into a folder on a safe drive. Supported are both physical disks and logical partitions (NTFS, FAT12, VFAT12, FAT16, FAT32), multi-partitioned and single-partitioned disks. MediaHeal for Hard Drives works with dynamic drives as well. Restores the complete folders tree structure including subfolders and all files within. MediaHeal for Hard Drives is able to retrieve files with encrypted attribute set.
* Supports non-removable media (hard disks)
* Supports both physical disks and logical partitions
* Supports NTFS, FAT12, VFAT12, FAT16, FAT32
* Supports both multi-partitioned and single-partitioned disks
* Supports dynamic drives recovery
* Restores the complete folders tree structure including subfolders
* Retrieves files
* Supports long file names
* Supports localized file names
* Recovers files with 'encrypted' attribute set
* Full install/uninstall support
Top Related Downloads