Aug 16, 2006
Source Code Software
ICT eBooks by Yeoh HS
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
MySQL Server, MySQL++ for Visual C++ 6.0, MySQL++ 2.0.7
|" Learn how to use MySQL++ with MFC. "
Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL++ class library?
What is MySQL? The MySQL database server is the world's most popular open source database. Its MySQL++ C++ class library allows you to easily create clients that accesses the database, either on a local computer, LAN or the Internet.
If you are looking for a full example source code for a complete MFC C++ program that uses the MySQL++ class library to access a MySQL database, then this package is for you.
MyNotes Example Source Codes Package
Here's what you'll learn from this package.
1. How to integrate MFC code with MySQL++ code.
2. How to use a ListBox control
3. How to enable and disable command buttons
4. How to coordinate the interactions between listbox, edit input fields and command buttons
5. Input validation for blanks, numerical data and dates
6. How to connect to a MySQL server using the MySQL++ class library
7. How to create SQL statements to add, edit, delete and search data
8. How to use the MySQL++ classes to add, edit, delete and searchdata
9. How to escape problematic characters like apostrophe in text strings.
10. How to check for duplicate keys
In version 2.0, the full Example Source Code Package now contains 2 Visual C++ projects, one for Visual C++ 6.0 and the other for Visual C++ 7.1.
Top Related Downloads