Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
Apr 4, 2017
Interpreters and Compilers Software
Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows Server 2008
1Ghz processor, 512MB RAM, 2GB hard disk, 850MB available hard disk space
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Review
|" Contains important language and framework enhancement for asynchronous coding, web app scalability and high DPI improvements. "
.NET Framework is a programming model for creating applications for Windows operating systems, using C#, Visual Basic or F# programming language.
.NET Framework 4.5 uses Common Language Runtime 4.0 and additional runtime features.
This version of .NET Framework 4.5.2 includes important language and framework enhancements for asynchronous coding, a responsive user interface, blending of control flow in synchronous code and web app scalability.
New and Improved Features:
- Ability to define the culture for an application domain
- Ability to limit how long the regular expression engine will attempt to resolve a regular expression before it times out
- ASP.NET improvements
- Background just-in-time (JIT) compilation to improve application performance
- Console support for Unicode encoding
- High DPI improvements
- Support for versioning of cultural string ordering and comparison data
- Distributed transactions enhancement
- Native support for Zip compression
- Better performance when retrieving resources
- Ability to customize a reflection context to override default reflection behavior through the CustomReflectionContext class
- More robust profiling
- Improved activity tracing support in runtime and framework
- Better performance through background garbage collection for servers
- Ability to compute the hash codes for strings on a per application domain basis
.NET Framework 4.5.2 runs parallel with .NET Framework 3.5
or older versions. However, it will be a replacement update for .NET Framework 4
, .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Framework 4.5.1.
- Offline installer is recommended if you do not have internet connection during installation. It is a full package but language pack is not included.
- Web installer is recommended if you have internet connection during installation. It is for online installation where you have the option to download and install only the components you require. It will automatically install the language pack of your operating system.
Top Related Downloads