Jul 19, 2009
IDEs and Coding Utilities Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows XP
Windows 32-bit, Executables compiled by Dev-C++ will need MSVCRT.DLL
|" A full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Win32. "
Bloodshed Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language.
Dev-C++ is Free Software (also referred as Open Source), and is written in Delphi.
It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin.
* Support GCC-based compilers
* Integrated debugging (using GDB)
* Support for multiple languages (localization)
* Class Browser
* Code Completion
* Function listing
* Debug variable Browser
* Project Manager
* Customizable syntax highlighting editor
* Quickly create Windows, console, static libraries and DLLs
* Support of templates for creating your own project types
* Makefile creation
* Edit and compile Resource files
* Tool Manager
* Print support
* Find and replace facilities
* Package manager, for easy installation of add-on libraries
* CVS Support
* To-Do List
* CPU Window
* Profiling support
Top Related Downloads