.NET Reactor 2.3.0
Dec 30, 2006
IDEs and Coding Utilities Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
.NET Framework 2.0
.NET Reactor Review
|" Protects any .NET application and any pure .NET library to 100%. "
.NET Reactor is a powerful .NET code protection & license system which assists developers in protecting their .NET software. Developers are able to protect their software in a safe and simple way now. This way developers can focus more on development than on worrying how to protect their intellectual property.
In contrast to obfuscators .NET Reactor completely stops any decompiling by mixing any pure .NET assembly (written in C#, VB.NET, Delphi.NET, J#, MSIL...) with native machine code. In detail, .NET Reactor builds a native wall between potential hackers and your .NET code. The result is a standard Windows based, not MSIL compatible, file. The original .NET code remains intact, well protected by native code and invisible for prying eyes. The original .NET code is not copied on harddisk at any time. There is no tool which is able to decompile .NET Reactor protected assemblies.
* .NET code & resource protection
* .NET code encryption & compression
* .NET 1.1 & .NET 2.0 assembly support
* ASP.NET support
* Powerful advanced license system
* Protection against disassembling, reverse engineering and hacking
* Protects any kind of .NET assembly
* ShareIt Module Generator
* Intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface)
* Unlimited update support for all following versions of .NET Reactor
* Low release price: compare with other products and features.
Top Related Downloads