.NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator 3.0
Dec 29, 2006
IDEs and Coding Utilities Software
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003
.NET Framework and SDK 1.0, 1.1, or 2.0
.NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator Review
|" The leading choice for .NET code protection. "
The .Net Obfuscator of Choice - Dotfuscator.
* ISV's Choice for protecting products from reverse engineering.
* Industry's choice to protect proprietary code from internal and external hacking.
* Microsoft's Choice to ship inside Visual Studio 2005 in an introductory lite version. For Enterprise Protection Microsoft uses Dotfuscator Professional to obfuscate their own .NET code.
* Your choice for unparalleled protection.
Key Features Include:
Leading .NET Code Security
* Namespace/Type/Method/Field renaming using our patented Overload-InductionTM renaming system
* Enhanced Overload Induction
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* Designed to stop even the best of decompilers from producing useful output.
* String Encryption
* Several predefined renaming schemes including unprintable characters
* Software Watermarking
.NET Code Efficiency
* Makes application size smaller
* Pruning/Compacting - Unused Type, Method, and Field removal
* Enhanced pruning and renaming reports.
* Assembly Linking
Comprehensive and Efficient .NET Code Development and Deployment
* Complete support for .Net Framework
* Easy to use XML based configuration file.
* Generated Map files allow you to interpret stack traces.
* Incremental Obfuscation
* Includes GUI and command line interface suitable for integrating into build environments.
* Complete and accurate Users' Guide in PDF format
* Support for Managed C++ modules
* Powerful and easy to use command line interface
* Comprehensive support for the .NET Compact Framework
* Seamless obfuscation of satellite DLLs
* Deep Integration with Visual Studio Project Builds.
* Debugging support, including stack trace decoding.
* Ability to include/exclude by custom attribute matching.
* Full support and integration with Visual Studio 2005
* Support for declarative obfuscation via standard custom attributes
* Support for Generic Types and Methods
* Support for Pre and Post build events
Top Related Downloads