Dec 29, 2006
Editors and Tools Software
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable
|" Graphical xml development freeware for operations managers. "
PaseoExpress community edition is the first graphical development tool for operations managers. Model and generate your operational scripts graphically in XML format. The generated scripts can be controlled directly in your scheduling application, in local command mode or remotely.
- Configure a whole list of technologies and applications (35 COMPONENTS) entirely graphically (Start-Stop service, File Management, Word, Excel, Storage Procedure, SQL import/export, Telnet, POP/SMTP, FTP, log, timer...)
- Describe the sequencing and constraints between steps by drawing arrows
- Handle variables
- Trap errors and set up recovery modes
- Analyze and consolidate logs, etc.
- Test and generate execution scripts (in XML format)
Major benefits include:
- All graphical configuration
- Native technology control and error trapping
- Use of natural language allows precise, intuitive sequencing control
- Automatic recovery mode
- Remote execution
- Step-by-step validation
- No compiling required
- Application maintainability
Top Related Downloads