Feb 21, 2003
Editors and Tools Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
When running a program packed with unregistered version of MoleBox a reminder window will be shown.
|" A runtime exe packer for Windows applications. "
MoleBox packs an application and all of its data files into a single exe-file. Even DLL's may be embedded into executable or packed with other resorce files. Application packed with MoleBox works the same way as before packing without any changes in its source code.
MoleBox grants developers with transparent access to packed files. Unpacking and decryption (if needed) are made automatically and insensibly for application. You shouldn't worry about unpacking resources, simply use them as if they were in separate files.
MoleBox allows you to:
- compress and encrypt (using statical encryption algorithm) exe-files;
- compress and encrypt data files, resource files and DLL's;
- protect exe-file from reverse engineering;
- protect data files against viewing and modifications;
- embed DLL's into exe-files.
- the box containing compressed data files can be merged or separated from executable file;
- packaging is implemented directly before publishing an application, so developer doesn't have to worry about compression and encryption algorithms and doesn't have to change the source code.
- decreased application size;
- application works faster because of using one data file instead of many;
- program cracking becomes significantly more difficult.
MoleBox supports applications created with Intel C++, Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, Borland Delphi, Microsoft Visual Basic, Blitz Basic.
Packed application will work under Windows 95/NT 4 or better systems.
Top Related Downloads