Aug 15, 2006
Distribution and Management Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
|" Complete and user-friendly tool for building compact updates of your software. "
PatchBreeze is a must-have for all developers who regularly release new versions of their software. PatchBreeze is a simple yet powerful software patch and update building tool that is used for creating extremely compact software, documents and databases updates from the old version to the new one. PatchBreeze is equipped with all necessary features to create completely self-contained software updates and makes it easy for your customers to upgrade your software to the latest version available. Thanks to its benefits, such as easy user interface, intelligent patch creating engine with built-in compression, adjustable user interface of the update program, PatchBreeze now allows the developer to create professional software updates in a breeze!
PatchBreeze can be used for:
* creating updates/patches for software, documents, databases
* data backup in the form of cumulative updates, making the backup copies tens or even hundreds times smaller size than before!
* permanent and archival storage of multiple similar versions of your software, databases or documents.
* ability to rollback to the previous installed version of software if updating went wrong for some reason
* the size of generated patches is one of the smallest in the industry
* extremely high speed of patch generating
* integrated compression technology
* ability to update the whole project including all files and folders
* extensive error checking during the patch creation as well as the patch application operations; so integrity of each file and the whole updated system is guaranteed
* optional opportunity to present to your end-user software license information and release notes during the patch application
* a user defined program can be run after successful patch application
* simulation of the patch application operation, ensuring that no file would ever be incorrectly patched
... and many more!
Top Related Downloads