Nov 16, 2005
Databases and Networks Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Pentium 90 MHz, 32MB RAM
Not allowed to copy or execute generated script
|" Generates stored procedures for MS SQL Server tables with ease. "
Don't you wish that there is a tool out there that will magically generate the Insert, Select, Update, and Delete stored procedure scripts for you by simply right-clicking on a database or table?
Look no further! EZStoredProc (pronounced as "Easy Stored Proc") is that magical tool. Unlike the clumsy wizard provided by MS SQL Server Enterprise Manager, EZStoredProc does not add a number to the end of every parameter of the generated stored procedure. It is a lot smarter in handling primary key, composite keys, and identity column. It does not generate a stored procedure that passes in duplicate parameters when you have both primary key and identity field as the same column. It is a lot more powerful and flexible because it provides many options for you to format and tweak your stored procedures.
Below are some of the highlights of EZStoredProc:
- Simply right-click to generate stored procedures for databases and tables.
- Execute stored procedure script against your database directly from EZStoredProc.
- Option to use identity field and/or primary key fields in Where clause.
- Generate Insert, Select, Update, and Delete stored procedures.
- Generate "Grant Execute" statement for each stored procedure.
- Return identity value (if identity field exists) from table.
- Allow flexible formatting and naming of stored procedures.
- Support either Windows Login or SQL Server Login.
- Support composite primary keys.
Top Related Downloads