EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional 3.2
Oct 18, 2005
Databases and Networks Software
EMS Software Development
Windows 95 Unix Windows 98 Linux Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Pentium 166, 32MB RAM, Possibility to connect to some local or remote PostgreSQL Server.
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional Review
|" A tool for PostgreSQL administration and development. "
EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a powerful tool for PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development. PostgreSQL Manager works with any PostgreSQL versions up to 8.0 and supports all of the latest PostgreSQL features including tablespaces, argument names in functions, and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as Visual Database Designer, Visual Query Builder, and powerful BLOB editor to satisfy all their needs. PostgreSQL Manager has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Key Features:
- Full support of PostgreSQL up to version 8.0;
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface;
- Rapid database management and navigation;
- Easy management of all PostgreSQL objects;
- Advanced data manipulation tools;
- Effective security management;
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building;
- Impressive data export and import abilities;
- Powerful visual database designer;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing PostgreSQL maintenance tasks.
Top Related Downloads