ApexSQL Code 2.39.158
Aug 25, 2005
Databases and Networks Software
Apex SQL tools
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
MDAC 2.6(ADO 2.6), MSSQL Server v7 or 2000, MS SQLDMO Object Library (SQLDMO.DLL)
14 days trial.
ApexSQL Code Review
|" A Rapid Application Development (RAD) Code Generation tool. "
ApexSQL Code is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) Code Generation tool for Microsoft SQL Server 7 or 2000 that enables you to automatically generate thousands of lines of perfect ASP, VB, C#, SQL (and more) code in just seconds.
The key feature of ApexSQL Code is Template based code generation that allow users to configure custom code patterns automated with the scripting language of your choice, VBScript or JScript.
- A cool template wizard that makes creating templates as easy as following 7 simple steps.
- A powerful template property page for editing templates in place with simple picklists and dialogs.
- XML based templates - allows for template attributes to be embedded directly in the template structure itself.
- Built in Session and Application variables.
- Programmatic control of file operations and dialogs directly from the template. Files can be output, appended or all file operations can be suppressed if user chooses to use File System Object.
- ApexSQL Code now automatically remembers all of your table, view, sproc, field, parameter and result column selection in between sessions and for a specific database. These selection profiles can be saved, cleared and retrieved.
- Choice of VBScript of JScript for template scripting - handles looping including For Each loops, constructs, error handling, etc. Your ability to create code patterns is virtually unlimited.
- Extensive template library including C#, VB.NET, AsP, VB, SQL and Delphi templates
- Support for unlimited Include files just like ASP!
- Real Intellisense to navigate ApexSQL Code object Model
- Default color coded text editor to manage templates currently supports ASP / VBScript, VB, Java / JScript, CSharp and SQL.
- Multiple tables, views and stored procedures can be scripted at once and even in the same template.
Top Related Downloads