dotConnect for SQL Server 1.50
Dec 25, 2009
Databases and Networks Software
Core Lab Software Development
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
dotConnect for SQL Server Review
|" An enhanced data provider for SQLServer-based database applications development. "
dotConnect for SQL Server, formerly known as SQLDirect .NET, is an enhanced data provider for SQL Server that builds on ADO.NET technology and SqlClient to present a complete solution for developing SQL Server-based database applications. As part of the Devart database application development framework, dotConnect for SQL Server offers both high performance native connectivity to SQL Server and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
dotConnect for SQL Server introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main advantages of SQLDirect .NET.
- Direct access to SQL Server within 100% managed code
- High performance
- Operates in both connected and disconnected models
- Powerful SqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
- Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
- Extra data binding capabilities
- Cross-form components cooperation
- Ability of monitoring query execution
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of SQL Server
- All SQL Server data types support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site
SQLDirect .NET supports SQL Server 2005 (including Express editions), SQL Server 2000 and MSDE. The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0, and can be used with the following development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C# Professional
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Borland Developer Studio 2005
- Borland Delphi 8
- Borland C#Builder
Top Related Downloads
Compares and synchronizes data and structures of heterogenous database.
||dbForge Fusion for MySQL
Powerful add-in designed to simplify MySQL database development and enhance data management capabilities.
Define database tables, fields, references, and generate the database
SQL Difference Manager for .NET to compare Scalar Functions, Table Functions, Tables, Views, Triggers, Indexes, and Stored Procedures.
Easy-to-use interface for web-developers using the popular MySQL-Database.