dotConnect for MySQL 4.85
Dec 25, 2009
Databases and Networks Software
Core Lab Software Development
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
dotConnect for MySQL Review
|" An enhanced data provider for MySQL-based database applications development. "
dotConnect for MySQL, formerly known as MyDirect .NET, is an enhanced data provider for MySQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing MySQL-based database applications. As part of the Devart database application development framework, dotConnect for MySQL offers both high performance native connectivity to the MySQL database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
dotConnect for MySQL introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main features of MySQLDirect .NET.
* Direct access to MySQL server
* 100% managed code
* High performance
* Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of MySQL server including MySQL Embedded server
* All MySQL data types support
* .NET Compact Framework support
* Operates in both connected and disconnected models
* Powerful MySqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
* Extra data binding capabilities
* Cross-form components cooperation
* Ability of monitoring query execution
MySQLDirect .NET supports MySQL server version 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0 and 3.23. The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and .NET Compact Framework 1.1 and 2.0, and can be used with the following development environments:
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002
* Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
* Turbo C# Professional
* Borland Developer Studio 2006
* Borland Developer Studio 2005
* Borland Delphi 8
* Borland C#Builder
Top Related Downloads
Full-featured product for InterBase/Firebird database development, deployment and maintainance.
||Database Tour Pro
Universal database tool with integrated report builder.
SQL Difference Manager for .NET to compare Scalar Functions, Table Functions, Tables, Views, Triggers, Indexes, and Stored Procedures.
Define database tables, fields, references, and generate the database
Facilitate MySQL programming with this easy-to-use front end for developers.