dotConnect for Oracle 5.35
Dec 23, 2009
Databases and Networks Software
Core Lab Software Development
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
dotConnect for Oracle Review
|" An enhanced data provider for Oracle-based database applications development. "
dotConnect for Oracle, formerly known as OraDirect .NET, is an enhanced data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications. As part of the Devart database application development framework, dotConnect for Oracle offers both high performance native connectivity to the Oracle database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
dotConnect for Oracle introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main features of OraDirect .NET.
* Direct access mode (without Oracle client)
* 100% managed code
* High performance
* Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of Oracle server, including Personal and Express editions
* All Oracle data types support
* Full Oracle Objects support
* Comprehensive REF CURSOR support
* PL/SQL tables and PL/SQL records support
* .NET Compact Framework support
* Operates in both connected and disconnected models
* Powerful OracleDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
* Typed OraclePackage component for Wrapping PL/SQL packages
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
OraDirect .NET supports Oracle servers 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0 and 7.3, including Personal and Express editions. OraDirect .NET supports x86 and x64 versions of the following Oracle clients: 10g, 9i, 8i and 8.0. The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and .NET Compact Framework 1.1 and 2.0, and can be used with the following development environments:
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002
* Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
* Turbo C# Professional
* Borland Developer Studio 2006
* Borland Developer Studio 2005
* Borland Delphi 8
* Borland C#Builder
Top Related Downloads
Database reporting tool.
SQL Difference Manager for .NET to compare Scalar Functions, Table Functions, Tables, Views, Triggers, Indexes, and Stored Procedures.
A multi relational database browser and management software application.
Define database tables, fields, references, and generate the database
||SQL Server Comparison Tool
Analyze, compare and document SQL Server databases.