InterBase Data Access Components (IBDAC) 3.10
Dec 23, 2009
Databases and Networks Software
Core Lab Software Development
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
InterBase Data Access Components (IBDAC) Review
|" VCL/VCL.NET/CLX library for direct access to InterBase, Firebird, and Yaffil database servers. "
InterBase Data Access Components (IBDAC) is a VCL/VCL .NET/CLX component library for fast direct access to InterBase, Firebird, and Yaffil servers from Delphi, C++Builder, and Kylix. IBDAC is heavily performance- and stress-tested to provide the fastest available native connectivity to InterBase servers. IBDAC features advanced local data handling and comprehensive server functionality coverage, including InterBase Events, Firebird RETURNING clauses and EXECUTE BLOCK syntax, and support for default values in stored procedures.
IBDAC is easy to use in both new and existing applications. It is a complete replacement for standard InterBase connectivity solutions and presents an efficient alternative to InterBase Express Components and the Borland Database Engine for access to InterBase.. Comes with full documentation and a large set of demo projects.
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers.
- VCL, VCL.NET, and CLX versions of library available
- Full support of the latest versions of InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil database servers
- Support for all InterBase data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly re-executing certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
- Unicode and national charsets support
- InterBase Events support
- Advanced script execution functionality with TIBCScript component
- Support for using Macros in SQL
- Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
Versions of IBDAC are available for CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32, Borland Development Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, Delphi 5/6/7/2005, C++Builder 5,6, and Kylix 2,3. IBDAC supports InterBase versions 5 and up, Firebird, and Yaffil.
Top Related Downloads