PlusSuite .Net Control Library 220.127.116.11
Dec 11, 2005
Components and Libraries Software
Olvio IT, Inc.
Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
PlusSuite .Net Control Library Review
|" Custom controls and components library for Microsoft .Net Framework and VS.NET. "
The software industry begins to acknowledge more and more the strong influence brought by the Microsoft .Net Framework in all aspects of programming. The new development IDE provided by Visual Studio enhances the ability of the programmers to author their products in a fast and easy manner.
PlusSuite was designed to match these models and therefore it was written for the .Net Framework and streamlined to take advantage of all the rich features provided by Visual Studio. The controls and components included in PlusSuite are fully tested under various conditions and they proved being stable, solid and secure. In this beta test release 1.0, PlusSuite contains 17 main controls and components and as well as other reusable classes and tools.
To mention some of the most important controls available in this release:
- PlusListBox : one of the most advanced .Net list box control available on the market;
- PlusComboBox : combining the strength of PlusListBox with the extensible DropDownBase class;
- PlusShortcutBar : a powerful command bar control;
- PopupPanel : highly customizable notification panel;
To mention just a few of PlusSuite's awesome features:
- Easy to deploy - Visual Designers, Dynamic Help and Visual Studio integrated SDK make deployment as easy as 1, 2, 3;
- Extensibility - You can extend the PlusSuite control classes and add your own custom features;
- Flexibility - PlusSuite is not a "closed" assembly, it allows you to use it's feature where and how you need them;
- Great Support - Knowledgebase, a full Class Library, Samples and Demos together with the online helpdesk make this product a highly supported product.
Top Related Downloads