Dec 30, 2009
Components and Libraries Software
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
Reminder screen and usage count.
|" A Windows Dynamic Link Library which provides access to any NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver via a serial communications port. "
HsGpsDll is a Windows Dynamic Link Library which provides access to any NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver via a serial communications port. HsGpsDll is designed for use from Visual C, Visual Basic or other programming languages. HsGpsDll allows a user application to easily read from a GPS device the current GPS position fix and current velocity over ground (speed in kilometers per hour), decoding sentences $GPGGA and $GPVTG.
GPS position fix obtained via HsGpsDll contains:
* Latitude coordinate in degrees, minutes, seconds and direction (South / North)
* Longitude coordinate in degrees, minutes, seconds and direction (East / West)
* Fix quality - valid or invalid
* Number of satellites in view
What is included In HS GPSDLL:
HS GPSDLL STANDARD:
* HsGpsDll.dll - Windows DLL (Dynamic Link Library) for use from programs in Visual C, Visual Basic or other languages
* HsGpsDll.hlp - Windows documentation file (this file)
* HsGpsDemoVB6 - Visual Basic test application with source code using HsGpsDll.dll
* HsGpsDemoVC - Visual C test application with source code using HsGpsDll.dll
HS GPSDLL PLUS:
* Includes everything in Standard edition plus FULL SOURCE CODE in Visual C (plain C style), including core GPS NMEA message processing engine.
Supported EQUIPMENT: Supports any NMEA-183 Compliant GPS device with serial RS232 interface
* Fleet Tracking
* Asset Tracking
* Any customer applications requiring access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver
HOW IT WORKS:
HS GPSDLL lcontinuously reads asynchronous data stream from a serial port and analyses the information to recognize and decode NMEA-183 Protocol sentences. After each message is received it is checked for integrity by comparing the received and the calculated checksum. The NMEA sentence fields are then converted from ASCII values into C structure variables and ready to be retrieved with an API call.
Top Related Downloads