Dec 28, 2009
Components and Libraries Software
Core Lab Software Development
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
|" A library of components for secure connection with remote services using SSH. "
SecureBridge is a library of nonvisual components for Delphi, Delphi for .NET and C++Builder. They provide support for secure connection with remote services in public networks using SSH protocol.
It is enough to place components that implement functionality of the client and storage, and specify the server adress and the user login information to establish secure connection using SecureBridge.
SecureBridge includes the following features:
* Full support for the SSH2 protocol
* SSH client with extended setting abilities
* Fast and customizable SSH server
* Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
* Compatible with any application that work through TCP with protocols like SMTP, POP, IMAP, etc.
* Protection against diverse crypto attacks
* Support for Blowfish, AES128, Cast128, and TripleDES symmetric algorithms
* Support for RSA and DSA asymmetric algorithms
* Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
* Authentication by password or by public key
* Support for Indy, an open source socket library for Internet communications
* Support for MySQL Data Access Components (MyDAC)
* High performance
* Working in synchronous and asynchronous mode
* Reliable and convenient storage, transfer, and verification of asymmetric keys
* Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server
* Transferring data from several logical connections through a single SSH tunnel
* VCL and VCL.NET versions of the library available
* High quality random number generator
* Support for TStream and ISequentialStream interfaces
* Access to extended information about the connection and the channel
* Includes annual SecureBridge Subscription with Priority Support
* Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site
Top Related Downloads