dotConnect for SQLite Standard 2.60
Dec 28, 2009
Components and Libraries Software
Core Lab Software Development
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
dotConnect for SQLite Standard Review
|" An enhanced data provider for SQLite-based database applications development. "
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider for SQLite that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications. As a part of the Core Lab database application development framework, dotConnect for SQLite offers both high performance native connectivity to the SQLite database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
dotConnect for SQLite introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main features of dotConnect for SQLite:
- High overall performance
- 100% managed code
- Easy to deploy
- Full support of the latest versions of SQLite
- All SQLite data types support
- Full support for ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Powerful SQLiteDataTable component for manipulating individual tables or query result
- Flexible data binding with DataLink component
- Cross-form components cooperation
- Ability of monitoring query execution
dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher. The provider works with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5. The current version is compatible with ADO .NET Entity Framework Beta 3, and can be used with the following integrated development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005
- Delphi for .NET and RAD Studio 2007
Delphi for .NET and RAD Studio 2007 are supported in run time only as these environments have no WinForms designers.
Standard Edition of dotConnect for SQLite is now free of charge!
Top Related Downloads