SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a VCL/VCL .NET/CLX component library for fast direct access to Microsoft SQL Server from Delphi and C++Builder. SDAC is heavily performance- and stress-tested to provide the fastest available native connectivity to SQL Server. SDAC features advanced local data handling, full support of all server data types, and comprehensive SQL Server functionality coverage, including MARS, bulk copy operations and reliable messaging.
SDAC is easy to use in both new and existing applications. It is a complete replacement for standard SQL Server connectivity solutions and integrates well with third-party libraries. Comes with full documentation and a large set of demo projects.
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE and ODBC)
- VCL, VCL.NET, and CLX versions of library available
- Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact Editions
- Support for all SQL Server data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly reexecuting certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components
- Unicode support
- Support for many SQL Server-specific features, such as MARS and bulk copy operations
- Advanced script execution with TMSScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard
- Lets you use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
Versions of SDAC are available for CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32, Borland Development Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, Delphi 2005, Delphi 5,6,7, and C++Builder 5-6. SDAC supports SQL Server 7/2000/2005 and MSDE.