CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework is a small API for AutoCAD DWG manipulation and DXF file formats in C#, VB.NET and other .NET programming environments.
CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework allows:
- Viewing of AutoCAD(tm) DWG/DXF, Windows Metafiles WMF/EMF and a set of raster images (*.bmp,*.jpg, *.jpeg,*.tiff, *.gif);
- Viewing HPGL (PLT, HGL, SPL,...), SVG and CGM formats
- Converting DWG and DXF to BMP format;
- 2D rotation, printing and zooming for raster images;
- 3D rotation, printing and zooming, switching on/off for layers, selection of layouts, setting of visibility for entities, using SHX fonts for DWG and DXF file format.
Here are some key features of "CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework":
- Supported CAD formats: *.dwg and *.dxf
- Supported raster formats: *.bmp,*.jpg, *.jpeg,*.tiff, *.gif and *.ico
- CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework provides access to extensive properties of each CAD entity.
- Full control of every layer and any element of it
- Supporting three-dimensional coordinates
- High speed for reading all formats
- CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework implements quick and exact reading of DXF and DWG files and manipulating them using Windows GDI+ interface.
- DWG and DXF Layouts
- 3D support including nested extrusions
- Easy and smart scaling and image dragging
- Compatible with AutoDesk DXF Release 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2002, 2004/2005/2006
- Compatible with AutoDesk DWG Release 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2002, 2004/2005/2006;
- Fully compatible with C#, VB.NET and other .NET programming environments
- UNICODE support allows viewing Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other hieroglyphs
- DXF Autocad Table support
- DWG and DXF reference images support