Client/Server TCP/IP and UDP/IP Communications Library for Xbase++ 6.0
Sep 2, 2009
Components and Libraries Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
Client/Server TCP/IP and UDP/IP Communications Library for Xbase++ Review
|" Create server and client programs that can communicate with each other across any TCP/IP or UDP/IP network. "
MarshallSoft Xbase++ client/server component library for TCP/IP and UDP/IP winsock sockets communication across a network such as the internet or intranet (LAN). CSC4XB uses the Windows API to communicate with other programs across any TCP winsock network.
- Can be used to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security. Data and files can be encrypted and decrypted.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Create chat server and clients.
- Create client / server file transfer.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc,).
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept when listening on any one port.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/x64.
- Supports both UDP and TCP protocols.
- Includes 43 functions and multiple examples to create client server applications.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
Makes calls to Windows API functions only. Can also be used with Delphi, C/C++, .NET, PowerBASIC, Visual Basic, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL. Supports all versions of Alaska Xbase++.
Top Related Downloads