Windows Standard Serial Communication Library for Xbase++ 4.4
Aug 27, 2009
Components and Libraries Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
Windows Standard Serial Communication Library for Xbase++ Review
|" Xbase++ RS232 serial port communications component library. "
Xbase++ RS232 serial port communications component library.
* Free technical support and updates for one year.
* Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
* Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
* Can control any serial device connected to a serial port.
* Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
* Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
* Includes hardware and software flow control.
* Is port re-entrant.
* State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously.
* Is fully thread safe.
* Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
* Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.)
* Works with all versipons of Xbase++.
* Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
* Can be used with any language (C/C++,.NET, Delphi,Visual Basic, VB.NET, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
Top Related Downloads