MarshallSoft GPS Component C/C++ (.NET) library toolkit (MGC4C) reads and decodes industry standard GPS NMEA 183 navigation sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as computes great circle distances and bearings.
Features of MGC4C include:
* The most current GPS data is always available on demand
* Runs as a background thread unattended
* Works with Bluetooth virtual serial ports
* Works with USB serial ports (with a USB to serial converter)
* The most commonly used NMEA navigation sentence types (GPGGA, GPRMC, GPGLL, GPGSV, and GPVTG) are automatically decoded
* Includes C, C++, VC.NET, and C# example programs
* Uses the Windows Win32 API for serial port input - no special Windows driver or support libraries are required
* Supports Microsoft Visual C/C++ (including .NET), C# .NET, Borland 5.0 and 5.5, Watcom 11.0, and LCC-WIN32
* Can be used with Microsoft Foundation Class MFC and Borland C++ Builder programs
* Can also be used with Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.NET, VBA application (EXCEL, ACCESS, WORD, etc), Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, PowerBasic and COBOL
* Can be ordered with or without C source code for the DLL
* Free technical support and updates for one year
* Includes 3 manuals: Programmers Manual, Reference Manual, and Users Manual (Online and printed).
* Runs under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista
* Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.