Visual Basic RS232 serial port communications component library.
* Supports 256 ports, control multiple ports simultaneously, fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, ASCII/XMODEM/YMODEM.
* Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a serial port (scale, modem, fingerprint scanner, printer servers, etc).
* State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
* Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
* Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
* Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
* Includes both 32-bit (WSC32.DLL) and 16-bit (WSC16.DLL) versions.
* Use with all versions of Microsoft Visual Basic through VB.NET.
* Does not depend on support libraries.
* Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
* Can also use with C/C++/C#, Delphi, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
* Can be ordered with or without source code for the DLL.
* Free technical support and updates for one year.
* Requires Windows Visual Basic.
* Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.