Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Visual Basic 4.4
Aug 26, 2009
Components and Libraries Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Visual Basic Review
|" Visual Basic RS232 serial port communications component library. "
Visual Basic RS232 serial port communications component library.
* Supports 256 ports, control multiple ports simultaneously, fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, ASCII/XMODEM/YMODEM.
* Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a serial port (scale, modem, fingerprint scanner, printer servers, etc).
* State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
* Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
* Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
* Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
* Includes both 32-bit (WSC32.DLL) and 16-bit (WSC16.DLL) versions.
* Use with all versions of Microsoft Visual Basic through VB.NET.
* Does not depend on support libraries.
* Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
* Can also use with C/C++/C#, Delphi, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
* Can be ordered with or without source code for the DLL.
* Free technical support and updates for one year.
* Requires Windows Visual Basic.
* Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
Top Related Downloads