The library for creating PDF files from Visual Basic, ASP, Delphi, Visual C++ and VBScript. PDF Creator Pilot includes detailed documentation together with the step-by-step tutorials.
- Extended set of methods and properties for easy PDF-file generation;
- Ability to create watermarks for each page;
- Ability to add thumbnails to a PDF document;
- Ability to use and embed True Type fonts using different font embedding styles;
- Full support for East European, Turkish, Baltic, Russian, Greek and CJK (Japan, Korean, etc.) charsets;
- Support for interactive AcroForm elements: text input fields, buttons, radiobuttons, comboboxes, checkboxes;
- Encryption and password protection of generated PDF documents;
- Ability to create tree-like outlines;
- Ability to use hDC, which can be used to draw directly on a generated PDF document using WinAPI GDI functions. Using hDC feature, you can easily add PDF generating feauture to your existing VC++ and Delphi applications;
- Ability to use different image compression methods, including jpeg, flate, CCITT 3, CCITT 3 (2D) and CCITT 4;
- Ability to create and use annotations;
- Ability to generate PDF document as "in-memory" file or as "binary image" to be used on the Web server (requires a Web License).
- And more!