mCore Lite (Standard License) 1.6
Feb 23, 2006
Internet and Networking Software
IG Logix Softech Pvt Ltd
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
mCore Lite (Standard License) Review
|" ActiveX Component for sending/receiving SMS using GSM Modem. "
mCore Lite is a robust and easy-to-use component that will enable your desktop or web based applications for 2-way SMS. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable or Infrared device etc. mCore can be used for developing applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.).
- Send and receive SMS
- Send Flash SMS (i.e. alert messages; immediate display)
- Supports 7-bit GSM default Alphabet as well as 8-bit ANSI and 16-bit Unicode characters (international languages like Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc) for sending as well as receiving SMS
- Set SMSC or use the default SMSC stored in Phone/SIM
- Read messages from Phone memory or SIM memory
- Option to send long messages with simple splitting OR formatted splitting (with pagination) OR as Concatenated message
- Option to read incoming concatenated messages as one single message or multiple parts.
- Delete messages from modem (phone memory or SIM memory)
- Send custom AT Commands and read response (terminal mode)
- Works with GSM modem or phone handset connected to serial port using data cable, Infrared device or USB to Serial converter
- Read various modem and network parameters e.g. Manufacturer, Model, IMEI, Signal Strength (in dB as well as percent) etc
- Set PIN for modem/phone with protected SIM
- Standard License gives you the rights to install and use mCore Lite on multiple computers within a enterprise (For distribution rights you require 'mCore Lite - Distribution License')
Top Related Downloads