Bitrix Site Manager 3.3
Sep 6, 2005
Site Management and Link Checking Software
Windows 95 Unix Windows 98 Linux Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
PHP 4.1.2 and higher, MySQL 3.23 and higher or Oracle 9 and higher
Expires in 30 days.
Bitrix Site Manager Review
|" Powerful tool for creating and managing of the modern web site. "
The Bitrix Site Manager the technological basis to develop an up-to-date commercial web portal, corporate site of the large company or organization, information system, on-line store and other large-scale web projects.
The Bitrix Site Manager allows to:
- manage the site structure and content;
- edit documents in the HTML editor;
- set up the workflow to edit pages and documents in stepwise manner before they are published on the site;
- track document modification history;
- import and update product catalogs in the XML format;
- import and export the catalog data in the Excel format
- manage wholesale, dealer, retail and other types of prices;
- assign access rights of users to prices in the catalog;
- manage discounts and base price adjustments;
- set the price - shipping area dependency;
- accept and process orders;
- customize interface for common and electronic payment methods;
- publish news and press-releases;
- create hierarchical catalogs and photo galleries;
- assign access rights to user groups;
- manage the on-site advertisement shows;
- estimate the efficiency of advertising campaigns costs;
- analyze the visitor traffic statistics and site performance;
- manage forums;
- provide newsletter subscriptions;
- conduct site visitor polls and surveys;
- set up the automated helpdesk service;
- localize the interface language into other languages and more.
The Bitrix Site Manager registered users are granted one-year free update and a new module downloads. Any ordinary hosting service can host the site developed with the Bitrix Site Manager Business Edition. You will not need neither dedicated server nor any other additional equipment.
Top Related Downloads