Dec 22, 2009
JAM Software GmbH
Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7
.Net Framework 3.5
|" A flexible network and system monitor that notifies about critical situations. "
ServerSentinel is the reliable and automated monitoring software for servers, network services, hard drives and memory usage. With various monitoring sensors and individual definable testing intervals, ServerSentinel monitors systems for failures and irregularities.
If failure or irregularity is tracked, ServerSentinel notifies you in real time via e-mail, text-to-speech output or acoustical warning sound. This immediate notification allows taking precautions to avoid system failure and limitation of availability.
ServerSentinel can take immediate action by running automatic scripts or programs that can take corrective actions as needed.
Logged failures, reported irregularities and other performance data will be stored in an own database. All recorded data can be used for future analyses regarding system failures and server performance bottlenecks which guarantees reliable control of all systems.
* System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2003/2008 (32 or 64 Bit) and Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
* Choose one of the various monitoring sensors to monitor different services
* Individual definable testing interval / Choose an individual testing interval
* Monitor services e.g. HTTP, POP3 and IMAP, ICMP, DNS and SMTP
* Flexible monitoring of CPU, hard drive and memory usage (local and remote via WMI)
* Failure and error warnings via E-Mail, text-message (SMS via a connected mobile) , acoustical warning sound and/or Windows Messenger service
* Controlling of local and remote services offers e.g. restarting a crashed system service.
* Running scripts or programs automatically to take corrective actions
* Easy-to-use and appealing graphical user interface
* Native compatibility to 32- and 64 bit systems
Top Related Downloads