Jul 7, 2006
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
* When opening files, Jasob can open a single file, multiple files, the Jasob project or the whole web site.
* There is the file viewer that shows the selected file's contents. Depending on the currently selected tab at the top of the file viewer, source or obfuscated file's contents is displayed. Syntax highlighting is applied to the file's contents to make it more readable. Syntax highlighting colors can be customized.
* The names bag provides support for working with a smaller subset of arbitrary names. You can apply changes from names in the names bag to names in name lists, or update names in the names bag with data from names in name lists. You can also add comments to the names bag, open it, or save it to the file.
* Great support for names that appear in strings.
* Great support for dynamic web pages.
Top Related Downloads