Oct 11, 2005
Auction and Online Shopping Utilities Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Internet Explorer 6
|" Helps you find auction buys and spend little time monitoring them. "
AuctionSleuth searching is based on the premise that there are really only two ways to win an auction at the right price.
* Be there as the first buyer when an auction first appears as a Buy It Now auction.
* Be the successful high bidder right before an auction item closes at End of Auction.
In both cases you must spend huge amounts of your precious time to locate these auctions. AuctionSleuth can do this for you automatically, while you relax. AuctionSleuth constantly scans the available auctions and instantly notifies you with a pop up message, an audio signal, or even an email, when it finds an auction that meets the criteria you specify. If you are away from your computer, AuctionSleuth can send a message to your cell phone, no matter where you are or what you are doing, alerting you to get to a computer fast to make your purchase.
* AuctionSleuth works with both eBay and Yahoo auctions.
* Bid sniping is included.
* Support for International users (USA, Australia, UK and Canadian)
* Only those auctions that meet your search criteria are displayed.
* AuctionSleuth searches for two types of auctions, "Buy It Now" and "End of Auction".
* AuctionSleuth can notify you with three types of alarms when it finds an item for you.
* You can go about your daily business while AuctionSleuth runs in the background relentlessly searching for auctions.
* 100 different auction searches can be configured.
* AuctionSleuth provides both simple and advanced search operators to help isolate searches that meet your search criteria.
* Users can select the update time that best suits their needs.
* AuctionSleuth incorporates a custom auction browser to ensure your normal web browsing isn't interrupted.
Top Related Downloads