PASSPORT PC TO HOST 2004
PASSPORT PC TO HOST Review
|" Terminal Emulation for TN3270, TN5250, VT100, VT220 and SCO ANSI. "
PASSPORT PC TO HOST is a powerful Windows-based terminal emulation suite designed specifically for TCP/IP communication to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX applications. As one of the market's very first IP-based connectivity solutions, the mature, feature-rich package is an ideal replacement for older desktop-based emulators, including Attachmate EXTRA!, IBM Personal Communications, NetManage Rumba and WRQ Reflection. With its competitive pricing and licensing options, you can save 50% to 75% on the amount of money you would normally spend for host access.
PASSPORT PC TO HOST Highlights:
- TN3270E, TN5250E, VT100, VT220 and SCO ANSI emulation clients
- FTP file transfer client
- Allows you to consolidate multiple emulators with one terminal emulation suite
- Ability to use SMS, MSI, Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Server and other deployment methods
- Four advanced integration options for session-based screen interface
- PASSPORT HLLAPI and Object Toolkits to ease integration development
- Ability to use Visual Basic and VBScript to automate routine host activity
- API compatibility for HLLAPI applications written for Attachmate, IBM, Rumba and Reflection
- Free Attachmate macro conversion services for clients with an annual subscription license and a minimum of 500 licenses
Top Related Downloads