Mizu Softswitch 5.0.6
Jul 29, 2015
Phone, Faxing, Paging and Communication Tools Software
Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows Server 2008 Windows 8 Windows Server 2012
Intel Pentium III, 1GB RAM, 128GB free space
Maximum 40 users and 10 simultaneous calls.
Mizu Softswitch Review
|" Customized VoIP server and soft switch for both small business and enterprise usage with support for SIP and H.323. "
Mizu VoIP Server is an all in one enterprise grade soft switch solution with support to SIP and H.323.
Mizu VoIP Server is a suitable solution for various VoIP businesses such as calling card, IPcentrex, virtual PBX solution, broadband VoIP, callcenter, SaaS, phone-to-phone, PC-to-phone, callshop, prepaid phone cards, SMS and callback services.
The main modules for VoIP Server and MizuManage Client include:
- SIP and H.323 stack
- Built-in register, proxy, presence, IM, SBC, application and media servers
- Complete, flexible prepaid and postpaid billing and e-payment
- Class 4 and 5 capabilities including caller ID, call transfer, call forward, voicemail, video and IVR
- Routing: ACL, Multi-carrier support, number rewriting, fraud detection, load balancing, user authentication, call control, rerouting
- Accounting: Automatic pincode generation, flexible authentication, unlimited accounts
- User and DID management
- Media service (RTP/RTCP, NAT handling, conf mixer, etc)
- Calling card and callback
- SMS in/out
- Flexible IVR
- Reseller module
- Encryption and tunneling
- Supervisor (Watchdog and alerter client)
- Call Center: CRM and predictive dialer (optional)
- Softphone, webphone and mobile clients (optional)
- API: HTTP (JSON/Clear text/XML), TCP, UDP, SMS
- Standard SQL database backend
- Rich featured: H.323, all SIP related protocols, SIP-H.323 conversion, Class 5 features, IVR, call conference, call forward, call transfer, billing, DTMF and codec transcoding, etc.
- High performance: Built as a multi-threaded native C++ application, one server can handle up to 10,000 simultaneous calls with good scalability from low-end 1 processor systems up to big SMP servers with up to 32 CPU.
- Robustness: Mizu Sofswitch is currently deployed for several VoIP service providers and it runs months or years without problems. You have multiple backup solutions to use.
- Intelligent RTP routing: Lot's of media traffic can flow directly between the endpoints that have to be routed with other sip proxy solutions.
- Zero maintenance: Auto fine-tune, passive and proactive monitoring, automated backups, automatic NAT handling for each registered device, scaling to CPU and memory constraints, scaling based on server usage, email and SMS reports.
- Security: Auto blacklist filtering, password hardening, automatic account lockout, VoIP encryption, embedded firewall and automatic DOS attack prevention.
Operating System Note:
- wideband/HD voice support
- G.711 A-law
- G.711 u-law
- GSM 06.10
- Speex 2,3,4,5,6 (narrowband, wideband and ultrawideband)
- Opus (narrowband, wideband, ultrawideband, full wideband)
- G.726 (16,24,32,40 KHz)
- Custom 1 kbits codec
- All other codecs for pass-trough
- Adaptive de-jitter buffer
- Voice activity detection/Silence suppression
- Recording conversations
- Packet saver technology
- Media Transcoding (codec conversion)
Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 for home usage or testing only.
Top Related Downloads