3CX VoIP Phone 6.0
3CX VoIP Phone Review
|" Free VOIP Phone. Use your PC as a phone. Works with any SIP/ VOIP provider. "
Free VOIP / SIP phone (softphone). Use your PC or laptop as a phone. Works with any SIP / VOIP provider/ phone service. Use instead of the soft phone provided by your VOIP provider which locks you into their VOIP phone service.
Easy to use interface to transfer, forward calls or review history of calls. Call log, caller ID, integrates with MS Outlook. Available in many languages.
* Supports several SIP profiles
* Displays caller ID
* Shows personal call log/history
* Incoming calls - identify, accept, reject or ignore
* Put calls on hold (HOLD)
* Transfer calls with the click of a button (ECT)
* Diverts calls to voice mail
* BLF - change status option
* Shows extensions, lines and queues in one or multiple screens
* Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
* TAPI driver for integration with Microsoft
* Keypad with intuitive interface
* VoIP support for SIP connections
* Support G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs
* STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal
* Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment
* Integrated phone book (allows you to assign caller ID to a name)
3CX VOIP Phone for Windows also functions as a client for 3CX Phone System for Windows, a software-based VOIP PBX that completely replaces a traditional proprietary phone system.
Top Related Downloads