Operating System: UnixMacLinuxWindows XPWindows Server 2003Windows Vista
Additional Requirements: None
Limitations Not available
" An open-source cross-platform binary newsreader written in Python. "
What is SABnzbd?
SABnzbd is a free/open-source cross-platform binary newsreader written in Python.
It simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet dramatically, thanks to its friendly web-based user interface and advanced built-in post-processing options that automatically verify, repair, extract and clean up posts downloaded from Usenet. SABnzbd also has a fully customizable user interface, and offers a complete API for third-party applications to hook into.
Fully automated downloading:
* Picks up NZB files from a special folder
* Par2-repair and unpack to suitable folder
* Process RSS feeds from sites like www.newzbin.com and tvnzb.com
* Automatic TV season folder sorting
* Receive email on job completion
* Bandwidth limiter
* Special situations
* Define categories to store downloads in the right folder
* Precise folder assignment
* Allow download on one computer, control from another one
* Multiple skins
* Special iPhone skin
* RSS Feed for history (to be read in a RSS-reader)