ProxyInspector for WinGate 2.7g
Nov 1, 2005
Miscellaneous Tools and Utilities Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
P300, 128MB RAM, WinGate 2.x-6.x Standard or Pro
Reports can't be saved, emailed or printed
ProxyInspector for WinGate Review
|" Collect and analyze comprehensive data on your WinGate Internet gateway usage. "
ProxyInspector for WinGate is a cost-effective solution for analysis of your corporate Internet connection usage. It works with popular WinGate proxy server to retrieve from its log-files comprehensive information about you employees' behavior on the Internet. It will provide you with visual easy-to-understand reports on users activity, visited sites, attempts to access blocked resources etc.
Key features of the program include:
- support for WinGate versions 2.x - 5.x, Standard and Pro editions;
- ability to store the data retrieved from log-files in own database, which enables administrator to create reports for long periods of time;
- interface with Interbase server database to provide outstanding reliability;
- log and audit files management (automatically archives or deletes outdated files);
- ability to extract additional information from WinGate registry;
- works on any computer in your LAN;
- easy wizard-style setup;
- embedded HTML viewer;
- ability to create individual reports on each user, service, group, client IP address, host etc;
- traffic analysis, including distribution between users, services, groups, client IP addresses and hosts;
- reports on logins/logouts and failed authorizations;
- ability to create reports for any custom period of time and reuse the once created reports;
- various interface languages (currently English and Russian).
The registered version of the software can also export reports to HTML, print reports from embedded browser and send them via email (SMTP).
Top Related Downloads