Axence NetTools 3.2
Axence NetTools Review
|" A set of host monitoring, network scanning, security and administration tools. "
Axence NetTools is a free, comprehensive set of host monitoring, network scanning, security & administration tools - all with a highly intuitive user interface:
- Port scanner - checks for all open ports and running services. It can discover some Trojans/spyware.
- Network scanner - discovers all nodes in a remote network, their IP/MAC and services running on them.
- NetStat - displays your computer's inbound and outbound connections, lists all open TCP/UDP ports, with the remote IP address & the process using the connection.
- TCP/IP workshop - establishes low-level TCP/UDP connections to troubleshoot and test network services. It can send raw data to any remote port.
- Other tools: fast traceroute shows information about every host on the route, its response time, and packets lost (full trace within 1 second). Lookup is like nslookup, but it shows you all DNS and WHOIS records at once. Bandwidth tool will measure network performance. NetCheck - with this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Top Related Downloads