oDC is an acronym for Opera's DC++ which is based on the popular Direct Connect clone "DC++
". You can see oDC as version of dc++ that's always (almost) "more beta". New features are implemented. oDC is, and always will be a feature rich "nightly build" of dc++. Anyway, if you think the following sounds interresting, you might wanna try oDC.
What oDC has, and dc++ has not:
- Web links opens in new windows, instead of existing ones
- Seconds are shown in timestamps
- The sfv-check tells the result in the lowest status bar
- Auto-complete user names in main chat
- Skiplist. Files you don't want to be downloaded will be skipped
- and much, much more!