Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition 3.0
Aug 8, 2006
List Management Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Can send up to 500 messages with short notices in the footer.
Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition Review
|" Mail processing software for Windows: discussion lists server, bulk mailer. "
Use this application to create discussion mailing lists, simple auto-responders or advanced incoming mail processing/filtering. Comes with easy integration with web forms, mail merge (personalization), parallel sending engine, built-in SMTP server, binary attachments and more...
- Very easy setup.
- Three built-in wizards let you create a discussion forum, an auto responder or a news board without hassle by answering a couple of questions.
- Very fast sending thanks to the parallel sending engine.
- WYSIWYG HTML message editor.
- Moderated discussion lists.
- Automatic bounce handling (remove bad addresses).
- Scheduled digests.
- Built-in SMTP server.
- Personalize messages to your users (including HTML emails), e.g. "Dear John" instead of "Dear Customer".
- Up to 64 custom fields per subscriber record.
- Advanced closed loop detection.
- Ability to run as NT service (process messages even if no one is logged in).
- Support for HTML and any number of attachments.
- Customizable HTML and plain-text digests available at a single mouse click.
- Due to the architecture based on message rules, you can easily fine-tune the generated mailing lists to suit your particular needs or create new types of email services from scratch.
- Integrated backup/restore of application's data files.
The application installs and runs on any Windows operating system. All you need is a POP3 account and a machine with access to the Internet. A mere dial-up access will suffice; the application will automatically connect and disconnect whenever necessary.
Top Related Downloads