ABC Amber Windows Live Mail Converter is intended to help you keep your important emails, newsletters, other information organized in one file. It is a very useful tool that converts your messages from Windows Live Mail desktop (popular email client) to any document format (PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, etc.) easily and quickly. It generates the contents with bookmarks, maintains hyperlinks.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click "Save As" button.
Currently our software supports more than 50 languages.
With ABC Amber Windows Live Mail Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your e-mails!
Partial Features List:
- reads Windows Live Mail folders and messages
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format: PDF (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML, text, MS DOC, popular CHM, old good HLP, and many more
- conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, DOC, PDF and HTML), maintains hyperlinks
- saves the message attachments to a disk
- easy to use and easy to set up You can adjust fonts, colors, styles, effects of output file
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- supports advanced PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options)
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer
- multiple language support
- exports messages to TIFF and DCX (multipage)
- exports messages to WAV and MP3, speaks emails