CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2.0
Dec 11, 2008
E-Mail Utilities and Tools Software
Windows 2000 Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 or Small Business Server 2000/2003
The only limitation of the trial version is the attaching of additional information to defined disclaimers, which contains CodeTwo Exchange Rules name and a link to the producer's website.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Review
|" Add company disclaimers and personal signatures to Exchange 2000/2003/2007 email. "
CodeTwo Exchange Rules automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing email sent via Exchange Server. CodeTwo Exchange Rules is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 or Small Business Server (SBS) as their mail server.
In the light of recent legal changes, imposing upon companies the duty to add contact and identification information to their outgoing e-mail messages, this is a very convenient solution, allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures /notes to outbound messages without user's interference. The program will add important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
The program features:
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender's address or his/her domain;
- adding personalized signatures containing the sender's data available in the Active Directory database to e-mails, for instance the first and last name, company, branch, phones, e-mail address, etc.;
- automated removal of empty AD fields and text;
- adding disclaimers and signatures containing images such as the company logo;
- built-in editor to easily compose plain-text and HTML disclaimers and add graphics, tables etc.;
- extended rule criteria to select the most appropriate footers for messages;
- multiple disclaimers in one message e.g. signature + company disclaimer + eco note;
- advanced replying and forwarding options;
- recording information about all messages sent and received via Exchange in the archiving utility;
- statistics tool to keep track of mail traffic;
- user-suppressable disclaimers;
- rule testing and previewing tools;
- no need for any user interference.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules will undoubtedly help in managing signature entries within emails - administrators never again have to individually oversee users' machines to ensure addition of footers.
Top Related Downloads