LanToucher Instant Messenger 1.33
May 29, 2006
Chatting and IRC Software
Vital Sound Laboratory
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
A computer connected to a LAN and another computer(s) to exchange messages
40 uses trial
LanToucher Instant Messenger Review
|" Messaging software for your office or home LAN. "
LanToucher Instant Messenger is instant messaging software for your office or home LAN (Local Area Network).
Being an efficient WinPopup and 'net send' command alternative, our full-featured instant messaging application offers you a much richer network communication environment, expanding the concept of conventional serverless messaging. Its user-friendly interface and original features make LanToucher Instant Messenger the tool of choice for both home and enterprise instant messaging. Based on peer-to-peer technology, LanToucher allows users to communicate directly with one another. No dedicated server or Internet connection is required.
- True serverless (peer-to-peer) messaging;
- Proven cross-platform compatibility;
- All 32-bit Windows versions support;
- Works over any available network transport protocol (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, or NetBEUI);
- No dedicated server or Internet connection is required;
- Terminal Services/Remote Desktop support;
- Contact list (ActiveList) with picture / portrait support;
- Permanent message history;
- Advanced sound and visual notification;
- Taskbar notification area (system tray) support;
- User-defined macros, status / away messages;
- Message forwarding;
LanToucher Instant Messenger is a complete serverless communication solution for your office and home LAN. It is compatible with Microsoft WinPopup (Windows 3.x/95/98/ME), Messenger service / 'net send' command (Windows NT/2000/XP/Server 2003), Samba smbclient (Unix/Linux), and a broad range of compatible instant messengers based on the standard SMB/CIFS protocol.
Top Related Downloads