Mortgage Matrix Calculator 3.2
Mortgage Matrix Calculator Review
|" A mortgage spread calculator. "
Mortgage Matrix Calculator is the ultimate 32-bit mortgage spread calculator. It allows you to generate two dimensional spreadsheet type grids of answers for mortgage calculations with an exceptional degree of flexibility. Payments, interest rates, terms, or loan amounts can be prepared simultaneously under many different conditions and compared on one screen.
- Calculate payments, loan amounts, terms, or interest rates.
- Generate answers on scrollable, sizable grid which can be adjusted from 1x1 to 50x50 cells allowing from one to 2,500 answers to be viewed on the screen
- Print, copy, export and save the grids and calculations. Calculations can be retrieved from disk to recreate a grid.
- View a print preview of a grid and select a font size to fit a grid on a printed page.
- Payments, loans, amounts, and term can be arranged in all twelve possible configurations (e.g. one configuration would be: amount held constant, interest and term varied on grid, and payments are answers).
- Adjust grid variables to any desired increments by directly keying in values.
- Calculate monthly and biweekly mortgages.
- Generate summaries of costs for any loan on the grid. Save and retrieve summary information to and from a printable log.
- Generate complete, scrolling amortization schedules for any answer on the grid. Adjust starting date of schedules. Print, copy, export and save the schedules. Amortization schedules include annual and running sums of payments, principle, and interest.
- Highlight a selected range of answers on a grid (e.g. payments of $1,000.00 ± $100.00) and prepare a summary report of information, including costs, for every highlighted loan. Print, copy, and save range summaries.
- Choose to save and reuse all custom calculator settings.
- Enter closing costs and fees and incorporate them into calculations and reports.
- Complete context-sensitive illustrated online help is provided.
- Export matrix grids and amortization schedules to comma-delimited files that can be edited by spreadsheet programs.
Top Related Downloads