The OWL Personal Portfolio Manager (PPM) was rated the best portfolio management software by the Financial Times (London) and Securities Research Company Ltd (New Zealand). This powerful, yet easy to use, portfolio management and technical analysis system is used by individual investors and money managers on five continents. Completely redesigned, PPM is now even more powerful but just as easy to use.
- PPM eliminates the drudgery of investment record keeping by maintaining records of stock, bond and mutual fund transactions and automatically computing capital gains and losses using your choice of IRS approved accounting methods. PPM also tracks cash accounts, other assets and liabilities along with investment income from interest, dividends, rents, royalties, etc.
- PPM helps you manage investments by maintaining seperate accounting for up to 999 different portfolios. It is easy to set up portfolios for retirement planning, children's college funds, brokerage accounts, what-if analysis and much more. The report generator lets you customize each report to include any combination of portfolios over any range of dates.
- PPM keeps you informed on the performance of both individual investments and entire portfolios. It automatically computes both the dollar value and annualized yield of unrealized capital gains, so you can quickly tell the winners from the loosers. And PPM tracks and charts the net worth of your portfolios, so you will always know if you are meeting your investment objectives.
- PPM helps you analyze investments and potential investments with powerful technical analysis charts. Charts include: price/volume, moving averages, trend analysis, relative strength, on-balance volume, Wilder's RSI, stochastics, correlation analysis and asset allocation.
- Version 7 includes built-in capabilities for downloading current and historic stock quotes from free internet data services. All you need is an internet connection.